(please select from one of the following when registering)
- 6 oz. Sirloin Steak with side
- Chicken on Barbie (Grilled Chicken Breast) with side
- Wallahalla Pasta (Fettucine Alfredo) with vegetable
- Bacon Cheeseburger with fries
- 8 oz Grilled Chicken Salad
- Steak Salad
Energy for Performance
Presented by Joel Stewart of Janus Capital Group, Pittsburgh
After years of studying athletes, sports scientists at the Human Performance Institute understand what makes the best the best. Now, HPI and Janus Labs have translated this wisdom into actionable tools you can use to achieve greater success in work and in life. And, it’s simpler than you think.
The biggest roadblock to success may not be the lack of ability, but rather poor energy management. Based on 30 years of research by the Human Performance Institute,™ Energy for Performance translates the training techniques of elite performers in sports into everyday life.
Energy for Performance will teach you: